The RMIT University, Australia is offering two International scholarship programs to interested individuals. This scholarships are as follows:
- RTP International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RITFS)
- RMIT Research International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RRITFS).
The RMIT University, Australia invites applications from interested applicants who wants to undergo a scholarship program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2017.
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Victoria, Australia
Type: Postgraduate Research
Number of Awards: Unlimited
Value Of Scholarship: Both RITFS and RRITFS scholarships provide tuition fees for a period of 3 years, with the possibility of a 6 month extension.
The cost of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your program is also provided. If you have dependants, both international tuition fee scholarships will provide OSHC that also covers them. Awardees are required to cover the difference between program length OSHC and visa length OSHC which is required for a student visa application.
If you are awarded a tuition fee scholarship, your scholarship will be partnered with a stipend scholarship which will provide you with a living allowance.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- hold, or be currently completing a Master by research, a Master by coursework or an Honours degree achieving first class honours
- have been offered a program place that is not conditional
- have excellent results from previous educational programs
- provide evidence of English language proficiency and meet the English language requirement of the research program before the application closing date.
How To Apply: The mode of application is online. Click here to apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information