The ASEAN Youth Socialpreneurship Program 2017, September 15-19 hosted by the Global Engagement Office Faculty of Social and Political Science, Universitas Gadjah Mada cordially invites you to join a social business competition.
ASEAN Young SocialPreneurs Program (AYSPP) is a biennale program held by the Global Engagement Office, Universitas Gadjah Mada to present and introduce the concept of social entrepreneurship in the recent world and its context to the regional economic stability.
The first AYSPP was held in 2015 and attended by participants from various countries across Southeast Asia region such as the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand and Indonesia. We also invited prominent and inspiring judges and speakers who are very competent in social entrepreneurship in ASEAN such as Veronica Colondam (CEO and Founder of Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa (YCAB) Foundation), Jonathan Chang (The Director at Lien Center for Social Innovation, Singapore Management University), Sabrina Mustopo (Founder and CEO of Kakoa Chocolate), Ahmad Yuniarto (former Chairman of PT Schlumberger Geophysics Nusantara) and J. S. George Lantu (Director of ASEAN Functional Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs republic of Indonesia).
- Participants have a chance at winning total prize money of USD 7,500
- Establish the connection with fellow entrepreneurs and potential investors.
- A team consist of 1-3 students or youth in the age 16-30 years old.
- The social entrepreneurship project must not be older than 3 years old.
- A team may consist of students or youth from different institution or country.
- The team must fill the online registration form.
Eligible Regions: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Phillippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei Darussalam.
- The team must fill the online registration form on AYSPP 2017’s official website by creating an account;
- The team must submit:
- a statement letter confirming that the social entrepreneurship project or business proposed is not older than 3 years;
- a pass photo of each member;
- a scanned identity card (for Indonesian participant) or passport (for international participant) of each member;
- The team must submit the Business Model Canvas in format of a presentation document (we expect you to use/adopt PowerPoint style then convert the file to PDF) based on the selected category before the deadline;
- By submitting the Business Model Canvas in format of a presentation document, a team has automatically been registered;
- Your idea must be a new product or service, a new social enterprise, and a new start-up business.
Application Deadline: June 11, 2017
P.S: Someone in your network needs this INFORMATION. Use the share buttons!
Stay Connected with us for endless opportunities: