Applications are invited from Ghanaian students to pursue postgraduate taught masters Scholarship programme at the University of Sheffield in September 2017.
The Scholarship is for each year of the taught masters programme, however it is not available for each year of a New Route PhD course. The scholarship is only available for the first year of study. The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
School(Institutions/ Country): : University of Sheffield | UK
Level: postgraduate taught masters programme
Field(s): all subjects available at University of Sheffield.
Deadline: 30 June 2017
Funded By: : University of Sheffield, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Ghana Sheffield Scholarships are targeted for Students from Ghana
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: The Scholarship is for each year of the Taught Masters Programme, however it is not available for each year of a New Route PhD course.
|The scholarship is only available for the first year of study.‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only. The scholarships are £2,000 if your tuition fees are between £14,500 and £16,500 or £2,500 if your tuition fees are £16,501 and upwards unless you are a student of MSc in Global Marketing Management, or any of our MSc Nanofolio courses jointly run with the University of Leeds. Under these circumstances your Scholarship will be £1,250 only, the £2,000 and £2,500 discounts above will not apply.
‣ The University offers a range of Ghana Sheffield Scholarships for Ghanaian students who show exceptional academic potential starting a Postgraduate Taught Masters programme at the University of Sheffield in September 2015.
Ghana Sheffield Scholarships applicants :
‣ must hold an offer of a study place and begin your postgraduate taught masters programme in September 2017.
‣ must be a national or permanently domiciled of Ghana.
‣ must be self-funded and classified as overseas for fee purposes.
‣ The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
‣ The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying via Distance Learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
‣ The scholarships will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
‣ The Scholarship is for each year of the Taught Masters Programme, however it is not available for each year of a New Route PhD course. The scholarship is only available for the first year of study.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in first or subsequent years.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 June 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
P.S: Someone in your network needs this INFORMATION. Use the share buttons!
Stay Connected with us for endless opportunities: