Account Control Technology Foundation is inviting applications for a scholarship program termed as “Account Control Technology Foundation Scholarship”. The scholarships are offered each year for full-time study at an accredited four-year college or university of the student’s choice. The program supports tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. A total of twelve (12) awards $2,000 will be granted (six for current high school seniors and six for current first-year undergraduates).
The Account Control Technology Foundation (ACT Foundation) works to improve the future of students and the greater community by offering financial wellness and debt management education, mentorship and support to those in need.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be current first-year postsecondary undergraduate students.
- Plan to enroll as second-year students in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship program candidates must go through the given link and register
- Current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- Completed Applicant Appraisal Form (click to view and print the form) you can download the application form through the given link: https://www.scholarsapply.org/uploads/act/AA.pdf
Financial Aid and Award Money:
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $2,000 award. Up to twenty-five (12) awards will be granted each year. Awards are not renewable.
The completed application packet must be received on or before June 1, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any query regarding scholarship you can email at foundation-at-scholarshipamerica.org
Call: 1-507-931-1682 and ask for the ACT Scholarship Program
P.S: Someone in your network needs this INFORMATION. Use the share buttons!
Stay Connected with us for endless opportunities: