The University of Dundee is offering Global Excellence Scholarship for Nigerian students. The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate in the field of in Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law and Policy.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in the city and Royal burgh of Dundee on the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law and Policy.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship of value £4,500 will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Available to Nigeria national/permanent resident full fee paying students on a full-time, campus-based Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law & Policy postgraduate degree programme.
- Scholarship will be deducted from the published tuition fee for the intended academic entry year
- Prospective students must have formally applied to the University for an Eligible Course and received an unconditional or conditional offer.
- Prospective students must have fully completed the scholarships application form, sent with the formal offer email.
- Selection of students will be based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their scholarship application form.
Nationality: Nigeria national/permanent resident are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Available to Nigeria national/permanent resident full fee paying students on a full-time, campus-based Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law & Policy postgraduate degree programme.
English language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a high level of English language competence (minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, with no component less than 6.0.
How to Apply: A scholarship application form will be sent via email with the formal offer for eligible programmes
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 1, 2017.
P.S: Someone in your network might just need this INFORMATION. Use the share buttons!
Stay Connected with us for endless opportunities: