African Development Bank is delighted to offer Internship opportunities for citizen of a regional or non-regional member country of the ADB. The program aims at providing candidates with the opportunity to acquire and develop the ability to work in an international environment.
Applicants for the ADB’s internship program must be aware of the Ten-Year Strategy for 2013-2022. Participants in the Program are selected on a competitive basis, based on business needs of the Bank.
- Eligible Interns will be provided with a monthly stipend.
- Interns shall be responsible for their air travel (where applicable) to and from the Bank’s location as well as their upkeep.
- Interns shall be responsible for their medical insurance coverage and for obtaining entry and residence visas in the host country of the Bank.
To be eligible for internship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students, aged between eighteen (18) to thirty (30) years, and currently enrolled in a Master’s level degree program or its equivalent in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning.
- The candidate can apply for an internship within one (1) year of having obtained such a degree.
- Provide a letter from their school confirming their enrollment or a copy of the above mentioned Degree.
- Citizens of one of the Bank’s member countries.
- Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the Banks’s two working languages (English or French).
- Internship is open for African students. (Citizen of a regional or non-regional member country of the African Development Bank).
Eligible Regions: African Citizens (African Development Bank member states)
Applicants can apply online for this internship program. Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online complete application and attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Application Deadline: May 31, 2017