Applications are invite for the 2017 Monica’s Health Magazine Scholarship Program. All applicants must be currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate program. Prospective students are also eligible to apply. In order to participate they are required to submit their essay no later the defined deadline.
Monica’s Health Magazine “strongly believe in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This includes eating right and staying active, beneficial in building a strong mind and good character. That is why we are proud to announce the Monica’s Health Magazine Scholarship, awarded to two qualified applicants each year.
$2500 (two thousand five hundred U.S. dollars) will be awarded to each of the two winners.”
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate program in any field.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Each applicant must be enrolled in a graduate program, an undergraduate program, or be a high school senior who has a valid acceptance letter to attend an accredited university or college.
- The institution in which the applicant is enrolled or attending must be one that is accredited and recognized by the highest educational authorities in the applicant’s country.
- Applicants must be able to provide a valid identification card, document containing an identification number, or other legitimate documentation proving attendance at claimed academic institution.
- Winners can only be awarded the Monica’s Health Magazine scholarship once.
- Applicants are only allowed one (1) submission per year.
- Any falsification of submitted information, including plagiarism in the applicant’s essay, will completely disqualify that person from the scholarship program.
- The winner of each scholarship is decided by Monica’s Health Magazine. All decisions are final, and will not be subject to appeal or contest.
- This scholarship program is open to eligible applicants worldwide, assuming that all requirements are met.
There is no nationality restriction.
To apply, all candidates must write an essay on the topic questions below:
Staying healthy can be very beneficial to your life for a variety of reasons, and can happen in a variety of ways.
11:59pm on August 30, 2017.