We are pleased to infom you that the initial deadline for participation has now been extended to enable more #AAUA Students participate in the 2nd Edition of #MyAAUAChallenge powered by the Advancement Office of Adekunle Ajasin University @AAUAdvancement.
How to Participate:
1. Download and print the attached image with your name inserted or artistically write ”I _<Your Name>_ Accepts The #MyAAUAChallenge” on an A4 Paper.
2. Holding the paper, take a picture of yourself at a location on our beautiful AAUA Campus or within the Akungba Community.
_Clue 1:_ Select a strategic location like a lecture hall, green area, administrative block, market, mosque, church/fellowship, etc
_Clue 2:_ Be well dressed for the photoshoot and make sure you take a high-quality picture with your phone or camera.
3. Prepare a write-up about your experience as an AAUA Student _(100 – 200 words)_. Remember, this is the second important part of your entry, ensure it is a winning article.
4. Prepare a short profile _(highlighting your name, department, level, contact details and social media handles)_ of yourself to be sent along with your entries. _(50 words max)_
5. Send your entry _(picture, writeup, and personal profile)_ to email@example.com before the Deadline -11:59pm, Sunday, 30th April, 2017. Only submissions received before the deadline will be accepted.
On Monday, 1st May, 2017, shortlisted entries will be published on the Instagram page of the Advancement Office as well as on Twitter and on Facebook. Our handle across all these social media platforms is @AAUAdvancement, make sure you follow us before this time so that we can tag you.
How to Win:
1. Submit a winning entry
2. If you have been shortlisted, you must then get your family, friends, and well wishers to vote for you. To vote for you, they will have to follow our page and like your entry.
– Only AAUA Students may participate in the challenge
– Cheats and dummy-likes will be discovered… It means, instant disqualification.
If you have questions about the contest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org