AGR 201: GENERAL AGRCIULTURE
COURSE UNIT: 3
Lecturers in Charge: Mr Osekita
- The definition of agriculture
- World population and food supply
- History, scope and importance of agriculture to man
- Agriculture and natural environment, characteristic feature of tropical agriculture and how they affect production
- Land use and tenure
- Trends in the production, distribution and utilization of agricultural products
- Measures of improving Nigerian agriculture
- Climatic, edaphic and social factors in relation to crop production and distributions in Nigeria
- Systems of crop farming
- Types, distribution and significance of farm animals; basic principles of animals farming
- Place of forestry, fish farming and wildlife in agriculture
#Team BAGIT wishes you a beautiful A in the course!
click the link below to download the material.