Course Title: Introduction to Agricultural Economics
Course Code: AGE 201
Course Unit: 2 units
Lecturer-in-Charge: Mr Edamisan Ikuomenisan
- The nature of economics and economic problems; scope and method
- Price theory and Functions of the market with particular reference to agriculture
- the concept of opportunity cost
- Supply and Demand and their application to agricultural problems
- Production functions
- Cost analysis and Functions
- Concept of Elasticities
- Type of Markets: perfect competition, oligopoly, monopoly etc.
- Price theory and some applications
- Theory of distribution and
- The components of Agriculture in National income
The course is a very interesting one. Be sure to attend all the lectures because it gets technical.
#TeamBAGITwishes you all the best in the course!
Download the course material below
Show some love by sharing this!